2. Assess seasonal trends, stocking requirements and recommend shipment plans
3. Recommend organization structure to distributor by assessing needs and identifying gaps
4. Identify network gaps and recommend towns requiring network actions
5. Establish and drive company sales processes and values
6. Understand and provide timely communication to the management on local regulations, distributor profitability, market dynamics (price, competition products/ network, economy, etc.), product inadequacies, product quality etc.
7. Plan sales promotion activities, market activation and new product launches to achieve business objective in line with the overall brand development strategy
8. Conduct product and sales process training for distributor/dealer sales team
9. Work with distributors and stakeholders of relevant enablers for concept selling and initiating strategic programs (Ex:- retail finance, exchange, institutional buyers, bankers)
10. Understanding customer insights through non-consideration, leakage analysis, NPS and provide feedback to help develop suitable actions
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Atleast 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Middle Level/ Management. Job role in .
1 Full Time/equivalent position(s) available.
Contact Company:TVS MOTOR COMPANY LTD