1. Ensure timely and accurate recording of transactions in compliance to applicable provisions
2. Coordinate for physical verification of finished goods and imported inventory.
3. Prepare and submit periodic returns and provisional assessment with necessary audit
4. Ascertain duty liability (excise / service tax including reverse charge) and remit within due date.
5. Prepare and review schedules to all ledger accounts
6. Ensure availing cenvat input credits and maintenance of documents.
7. Verify and approve export documentation to comply with respective rules
8. Prepare rebate / refund application as per timelines
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:TVS MOTOR COMPANY LTD