2. Coordination with production to get the colour model required based on daily priority
3. Stock clearance by maintaining FIFO and prevent accumulation of non moving
4. Resolve customer complaints
5. Plan daily billing and dispatches for execution by warehouse executives
6. Review of billing plan Vs actual on daily basis with team and take corrective action
7. Answering calls from customers on dispatch status
8. SAP automation &improvement projects in warehouse
9.Audit of documentation, trucks loading pattern and parking area
10. Ensure adherence of SOP and suggest corrective measures.
11. Inter departmental coordination
12. Periodic stock Audit of FG, Accessories & Packing material
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role:Store Keeper/Warehouse Assistant
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Atleast 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Junior Level/Management.Job role in Warehouse Executive.
1 Full Time/equivalent position(s) available.
Contact Company:TVS MOTOR COMPANY LTD