1. Establish quarterly calendar based on the competency assessment.
2. Ensure delivery of the programs as per the calendar.
3. Build capacity of certified learning facilitators by programs.
4. Ensure the infrastructure required for the delivery of the programs.
5. Sit through learning programs, observe periodically and identify opportunities for improvement (GENBA)
6. Analyze the learning programs feedback and feedback from the managers and learners at the GENBA
7. Review and improve the programs content & delivery methodogies.
8. Periodically review continuously improve learning ambience in the classroom and in the campus.
9. Develop master plan for IQL both physical and digital infrastructure.
10. Enhance participant experience at IQL through effective application of 5S and TPM practices
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:TVS MOTOR COMPANY LTD