Roles and ResponsibilitiesWe are looking to welcome a professional to join us as Lead – Career Development.
Purpose of role:
Achieve the career development goals of employee by assessing individual aspirations and competencies, aligning with organizational goals by establishing, implementing and sustaining career development processes.
1.Assessment of aspirations and competencies
- Identify the right pool to be invited for various levels of career development centers & communicate with them what they must expect to gain from attending the assessment
- Conduct each of the career development centers with the spirit it is intended (ie. In compliance with assessment center guidelines & career development framework designed for target population)
- Identify specific areas of improvement both in assessment process & quality of data emerging from it with view to improve reliability & validity of assessment center data.
- Communicate results of assessment & next steps with participants, their managers/HoDs and provide avenues to seek & receive additional feedback where need be
- Partner with internal & external stakeholders for development & implementation of career development (learning) interventions
- Implement ways and means that encourage participants to own & successfully execute action learning projects that further their career goals
- Facilitate continuous update of technology/business domains and target roles database
- Identify learning interventions that equip employees for new technology/business domains/target roles
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
TVS MOTOR COMPANY LTD