Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager(s) to be a part of digital marketing team. The DPM will lead all product development of consumer facing TVSM assets including mobile apps, websites and internal tools (domestic & international sales, EV & CRM).
The DPM will be responsible for driving the build initiatives by catering to requirements of all internal stakeholders and while working collaboratively with other internal teams.
Product Strategy : You will define roadmap and long-term strategy for multiple TVSM products.
Process Management : You will also help in creation and management of cross-functional processes to translate the desired customer experience into a logically sequenced and optimized product releases. You will be responsible for buy-in for the product roadmap with internal stakeholders.
Requirements Definition : You will be responsible for creation of high quality product BRDs. You will also effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time, keeping requirements from multiple stakeholders in mind.
Roll-out Planning : You will work on creation and execution of go-to-market plans for all new products and features. You will also be responsible for defining and monitoring key performance metrics that ensure product performance, and to continually optimize them.
Quick Thinking : You should be comfortable with hands-on day-to-day problem solving, implementing quick action plans to meet short term priorities. You should be equally comfortable in generating annual strategic vision.
Presentation Skills : You will be responsible for preparation and presentation of business reviews to the management.
Professional Experience & Skills:
Master’s degree (Indian or foreign equivalent) in Product Management / Business Management.
5 to 8 years of experience in Digital Product Management.
Experience of having conceptualized, developed and launched a new product end-to-end as a project/program lead in a large organization.
Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements.
Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create positioning strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
Proven ability tothrive in an ambiguous environment and changing business requirements. Willingness to go above and beyond whenever needed.
Previous experience in product development or design is a plus.
What will make you tick in TVSM :
1. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to adapt to uptake level of the audience (developers, product managers, and senior business leaders)
2. Ability to thrive in a diverse and dynamic team
3. Able to not only conceptualize and drive initiatives but also be able to willing to get in to details to get the work done by influencing multiple stakeholders
4. Passion to create new products that meet consumer’s needs and aspirations
5. Self-starter that is naturally curious and enjoys working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
6. Ability to continuously challenge assumptions to seek innovative solutions
7. High sense of ownership, urgency and drive. Proven track record of getting things done, managing multiple tasks including communication with internal and external teams while consistently delivering on schedule
Desired Candidate ProfileCandidates must possess at least a Management / Secondary school / Higher sec. school / equivalent.
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Middle Level / Management.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TVS MOTOR COMPANY LTD