Purpose for the role –
Grow 2W Market Share by achieving Secondary Sales Volume & equivalent Collections as per PD Plan from Dealerships in assigned Territory**.
1. Visit Dealerships as per approved Journey Cycle.
2. Execute sales activation plans within an allotted budget. Work with the Activation Teams where available at TVSM & the Dealership.
3. Review Sales to Customers and to ASCs; Identify & ensure corrective & preventive action.
4. Support the Dealer Owner in building an engaged & effective team of Sales Personnel:
a. Support the Dealer in recruitment of adequate & right manpower
b. Role model behaviors that enable personal selling effectiveness.
c. Deliver effective ‘On the Job Training’ for Dealer Sales Personnel.
d. Build and maintain effective relationships with Dealer Owners, and their staff including Managers and Dealer Sales Personnel.
5. Observe adherence to Dealership Sales Standards & the Sales Process; provide feedback and support for corrective action, which will ensure achievement of Customer Satisfaction ( Sales Satisfaction ) goals.
6. Drive & support effective Management of Enquiries thru the Dealer Management System.
7. Ensure the Dealer Order in MOS (Monthly Order System) is in sync with PD Plan.
8. Track and report Competitor Activity in assigned territory: Product Launches / Schemes / Promotions / Development plans of the Competition.
Candidates must possess atleast a Management/equivalent.
Atleast 3.00 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Middle Level/Management. Job role in SNS - Channel Sales - Territory Manager.
1 Full Time/equivalent position(s) available.